- Cookie management
- Definition of Cookies
Cookies are text files (letters and/or numbers) that contain small amounts of information that are stored by the browser on the User's computer or mobile device when the User visits a website. On subsequent visits by Users to the Site, the browser retransmits the cookies to the website that originated them. Cookies can be stored only for the time necessary to use the Site (so-called session cookies) or for a longer period regardless of the session (so-called persistent cookies).
- Type of Cookies
3.1 Third-party technical cookies, necessary and functional for browsing the Site
1) Cookies necessary for navigation:
- a) Nature: Technical cookies provided and managed by Shopify
- b) Purpose: these Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site, allowing the User to navigate and use its essential features. These Cookies do not collect information about Users that could be used for marketing purposes. Technical Cookies are useful, among other things: (i) to record the data provided by the User during a browsing session; (ii) remember the settings chosen and the User's login credentials while browsing the Site; (iii) display the contents in the language chosen for each access, recognize from which country the User is connected (and remember this setting in future accesses). Acceptance of these Cookies is a necessary condition for the correct use of the Site and their refusal can prevent or seriously compromise the ability to navigate the Site.
Cookies necessary for the functioning of the sites
Reporting and analytics
We also use pixels and tags from the following third parties, which in turn may place cookies:
Cookies necessary for the functioning of the sites
3.2 Third-party analytical cookies
- a) Nature: Analytics cookies provided and managed by Google Inc.
- b) Purpose: these Cookies monitor, anonymously and in aggregate form, statistical analyzes on Users' browsing on the Site, in order to adapt and improve the Site on the basis of these analysis results, in compliance with the interests expressed by the Users themselves.
- c) Data collected: information relating to the device and the User's browsing session on the Site, which never allow Foulon to autonomously identify the Users' Personal Data, such as: (i) the domain name from which the User accesses to the Internet; (ii) the address of the website from which the User is connected to the Site, if available; (iii) the date and time of connection to the Site, the duration of the session and which pages have been visited; (iv)
analytics.js set the following cookies:
||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
||1 minutes||It is used to limit the rate of requests.|
||From 30 seconds to 1 year||Includes a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from the AMP Client ID Service. Other possible values indicate disablements, requests in progress, or errors obtained while retrieving an ID from the AMP Client ID Service.|
||90 days||Includes campaign information about the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you disable it.|
3.3 Profiling cookies
- a) Nature: profiling cookies provided and managed by Shopify.
- b) Purpose: Foulon uses profiling cookies in order to improve the customer experience of Users, through the provision of content based on personal interests and behaviors, and through marketing communications specifically referring to Products that are in accordance with the User's interests .
- c) Collected data: information relating to the device and the User's browsing session on the Site, to create a "navigation profile" of the User, based on the contents searched for and the most visited sections of the Site.
- d) Duration: permanent and session cookies.
For more information on profiling cookies, the User can access the following web page: https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies.
3.4 Social Media Cookies
- a) Nature: profiling cookies provided and managed by Facebook and Instagram.
- b) Purpose: Foulon uses the services provided by the main social media platforms in order to allow instant sharing of contents of the Site or to interact with some sections of the Site. Some of the third parties listed above may have set Cookies to identify the User o operate behavioral retargeting, which allows the User to access advertising content based on their interests and behaviors, which have been previously registered, even outside the Site.
- c) Data collected: information relating to navigation and relating to the User's preferences expressed while browsing the Site.
- d) Duration: session and permanent cookies.
For more information on social media cookies, and to refuse consent to their use, the User can access the following web pages: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/; Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/ .
- Acceptance and refusal of Cookies
Legitimate interest, consent, banner, access to browser settings panel, Your Online Choices service
1) Cookies without Users' consent
Foulon uses technical Cookies necessary and functional to navigation indicated in point 3.1 above and Cookie analytics indicated in point 3.2 above to achieve its legitimate interest represented by the benefit that Foulon can obtain by offering a functional, easy to use and more suitable Website the preferences expressed by Users in the context of browsing the Site and using the services, which Foulon believes prevail over the Users' right to privacy.
2) Cookies with the consent of the Users
The User can give his consent to the use of the profiling Cookies described in the previous points 3.3 and 3.4, through the instructions given in the banner on the Site.
3) Disabling Cookies
However, Foulon informs that in the event of disabling the technical Cookies described in point 3.1 above, correct navigation on the Site could be prevented or seriously compromised. Therefore, in order to make the best use of Foulon's services available through the Site, the User is strongly advised not to disable technical Cookies.
Without prejudice to the above, with reference to all Cookies on the Site, the User can change their settings, according to the methods provided for this purpose through the settings panel of the browser used, such as, for example:
- Google-Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-EN&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Mozilla-Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac