Way Of Payment
SECURE PAYMENTS ?
Secure credit card payments via encrypted SSL EV (https) connections, the highest security standard in online transactions.
To protect your browsing and credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter the CVV code.
We only use encrypted secure connections, as you can see from the lock symbol that appears in your browser and the "https" prefix in the address bar.
After confirming the order through the site, you will be redirected within the STRIPE secure servers that will manage the online payment with all the most common credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro).
Alternatively, you can make direct payment through your PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
ONLINE BANK TRANSFER
To enable you to pay for your purchases on Foulon with a bank transfer, we use SOFORT, one of the safest online transaction systems in the world. To use it, you only need a home banking account.
How to pay with SOFORT
1. choose the item "CREDIT CARD - PAYPAL - ONLINE TRANSFER" on the page "Complete your order" (checkout) on Foulon and click on the "Complete Order" button;
2. choose "SOFORT" among the payment methods available on the next page;
3. Choose the country and write the ABI code of your bank. If you do not know the ABI code of your bank, use the "ABI code search" function;
4. enter the user code and the PIN to access your home banking;
5. write the temporary password of your security device to authorize the online transfer (communicated by your bank via SMS, tokens, keys generates-codes, lists, cards or similar).
Done! In a short time and in complete safety you have concluded the payment of your purchase with the online bank transfer.
But is it safe?
SOFORT uses the most advanced security systems to protect your personal data, with secure and encrypted connections up to AES 256-Bit. If you want to know more about the security of this payment method, visit this page.
Caution. The access data to your home banking are not transferred to Foulon nor saved on Foulon's servers. The payment is processed completely in the SOFORT secure payment module, not accessible to Foulon. SOFORT employees do not have access to your home banking account at any time.
For each order paid with SOFORT, Foulon will receive and store only these data:
name and surname;
IBAN code of your account;
causal of the transfer;
payment execution date.
No other data will be saved by Foulon and you will not be required to register to access the service.